Pages

January 10, 2009

A Brand New Start ~ For Seasons of the Heart!


I want to share with you all, a very neat place to go visit when in Ohio or Western Pa...The shop opened this past year under new management .It is a must see and know you can't resist walking out of her shop without at least one purchase!


SEASONS OF THE HEART 2ND GENERATION



Owner~Melissa Backus



49190 Smithsferry Calcutta Road



East Liverpool, Ohio 43920



1~330~386~4904



Hours of Blessings:



Monday~Saturday 11~6



Closed Sundays



I asked her mom, my good friend, Judy Reynolds, if I could share some pictures of Michelle's new shop and she has agreed. She even included a phone number, if you have any questions about merchandise or about the shop. Please be patient .. several pictures are loading for your pleasure! click if it stops and it will keep going!


9 comments:

  1. WOW, there's a lot of neat looking things! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would be there all day! And of coarse my wallet would be empty when I left!
    Thank you for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she has got some great goodies!1 maybe i will venture that way in better weather. i think east liverpool is about an hour from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy,
    Melissa and I thank-you so very much! You will always have a special place in my heart dear friend!!!
    Love ya~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...are those beeswax angels and dolls in one of the pics in a bowl???...Can you find out how much they are???....love her shop!!!...lots of goodies!!!...hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! all inquiries have been sent onto Michelle and Judy. I saw the shop when out there last year and it was awesome. Michelle has since reopened as the new manager.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cindy,
    You have a nice blog. I enjoyed reading through you posts.
    Have a blessed New Year.
    ~Shirley
    www.dumplinragamuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy!
    Thanks for sharing!! Would love to get there sometime! Your blog is great!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful shop...and right here in Ohio! It looks absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!