Pages

September 12, 2008

HaLlOwEeN GHoStiEs ...Quick and Easy Project!



The 100th Post has arrived ...a craft idea for you!





Project idea from Darice Inc & Sunshine Discount Crafts.



Turn used glass jars into these spooky Halloween candles for your party or Trick-or-Treat table.

Cut cheesecloth into strips approximately 1/2" to 1" wide.
Tack the beginning of the cheesecloth with hot glue at the top of the container.
Brush the back of your cheesecloth strips with Mod Podge or Glow-in-the-Dark Mod Podge. Wrap your container with cheesecloth strips until desired coverage is acheived. Make sure to leave open areas for eyes. Refer to photo.
You may use rubber bands to hold the cheesecloth in place as it dries.
When glue is dry, stick glow-in-the-dark wiggle eyes into the areas you left open.
For safety, use battery operated LED T-lights.



14 comments:

  1. thanks...these are too cute!....Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100th post. And thanks for the cute idea. I'm so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! And I love the view in the post below...the clematis and all...everything looks great!

    Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog! I'll be back to visit again soon...I added you to my blogroll!

    Have a great weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and they look so easy. Great post. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, congratulations on 100 posts! Woohoo!!!!!

    Cute idea on the spooky lights! Thanks, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw shucks....thanks for making me a favorite...i'm honored....I just love your opening song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!!! What a great idea!!!! Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very cute idea!!! Thanks for sharing it!
    HUGS~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot something!!!!
    CONGRATS ONE YOUR 100th Post!!!
    I love your blog! Keep up the great work!!!!!!
    HUGS~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi CIndy.

    Those ghosts are adorable! Congrats on your 100th post and I was thrilled to read that Sharon is cancer free! That is wonderful!

    I am so sorry about your niece. I lost my brother to a car accident when I was 16 and he was 18. A neighbor gave him booze and let him borrow the car - unbeknownst to my parents. I am glad it is taken much more seriously now!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute idea Cindy! And congrats on your 100th post...that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cindy these guys are soo cute!! will have to have the kids make some for halloweenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the 100th post, Cindy!! Love the ghosts!! Hope you can take a moment to stop by my blog and pick up your award!! Hugs, Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are cute. I made some small ones and put google eyes on them and tea lights inside. I called mine mummies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!