Pages

September 16, 2008

A few more decorations for Fall

Each day I bring out a little more....Fall is here in Illinois!

Barnwood with birdhouse/ fall arrangement




My Halloween tree is adorned with a tree topper designed by Judy Waggoner of Kentucky. Don't you just love the witch head stafff she added? Below , are some ornament from swap exchanges on Delphi forums groups...such talented gals!





The witch boots below are by Kathy from Hazelruthes. I purchased them a few years ago and it has the most adorable tag on it.


and this is what I will be making this week.......... a corn husk swag

How to make?? I have not the slightest idea!...but some jute and a large eyed needle and lots of strips of corn husks from our fields will get me started. I see Indian corn husks were also used to add color. I think I will add some colored gourds as well. I don't know the name to credit for making this swag..if anyone knows, I will post her name.I saved the picture on my computer a couple years ago and have not a clue where I got the picture from...but sure do want to make one!

Post a Comment