Pages

June 26, 2008

....................God Bless America.................






Howard Wellman Sr USN


My Dad .......My USN Hero !



Served his country



WW l on the USS Rainbow













Men in Our Family that



have served their country


BIL, Jerald Roth USAR
Uncle Lewis P Schultz US Army
Father Howard Wellman Sr USN
Brother Howard Wellman Jr USArmy
Brother Donald A. Wellman USN
Nephew David Wellman USN
Husband Robert Boyenga USAF
Nephew Mark Riley USN
Uncle Don Wellman US Army
Cousin Don Schultz USAF
FIL Otto Boyenga US Army
Cousin Walter Wellman USAR
BIL Cordell Boyenga US Army


SIL Clarice Fernelius US Army


BIL Pete Fernelius US Army







I made this last year to hang in the hallway going down to the family room .


Freedom is Never Free ~ author unknown.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for recognizing the service of "our men" who have served their country. Some I don't know because they died before I was born, having served in Germany and in the Pacific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, thanks for visiting! I've added you to my favs hope you will do the same. Also went on Lifetime and submitted for the breast cancer...after having a scare in March I'm can now identify with these women, my comment was" Let us have 48 hours to heal and accept" thanks you for bringing this to my attention.

    *Rondell*

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless the USA and the brave men and women that serve! Wonderful tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing this post of Grandpa. I wish that I been able to know him...

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!