Pages

October 9, 2011

Halloween

Hand Painted wooden barn quilt 4 by 4 foot and cement pumpkin
Yard sale find this summer 6 candle holding pumpkins.
I have put little LED lights in them

  banners for Fall

  Cute little scented  pumpkin cookie bowl fillers from Judy R

Grandma Wellman had this flying cackling witch in her living room each Halloween. You clap your hands and she cackles..scares Stevie, so we stick her in the jar instead and have pulled her batteries.LOL

Flying pumpkin man holding the witch staff..made by Judy Waggoner
One of my favorites!!

Ornaments on the tree from swaps over the years...ghosts, back cats, pumpkins, hang tags and more.
The witch in the window used to hang in mom's home on Halloween...when you clapped your hands, she
would say "come in my dearies" !


Scarecrow lady made by my sister, Helen,..sold these at aAOP a few years ago...she is holding up well over the years!

Items I have recieved in Fall swaps over the years..
plus two cards made by my grandsons last year



One of two hanging baskets..year three for them
so they are starting to get a little ragged but still good enough!

Ezmarelda, Matilda's witchy cousin, who hides in the shed all year until Fall
 (while Matilda vacations in the shed for the winter..LOL )
The broom I made last year..has a witch hat
and the shoes made by Cathy ( Hazelruthe)

Most the pumpkins were rummage sale finds this summer
 25 cents each.

The photo Cathy adds was  also known as
 "The Witch of Walstreet"
what a way to be remembered huh? LOL!

From Judy Reynolds..love this door hanger pumpkin...
but way too nice to hang outside! I love it! ( and I love Judy..one of my bestest friends ever!!!)

More rummage sale finds this year.


“Celebrate the happiness
 that friends are always giving,
make every day a holiday
and celebrate just living!”






Swag made by Sharon Mowrey of TX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!