Pages

May 10, 2009

My Grandmother's Stitchery

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




This is my mom at the age of 16 years. She was the daughter of Louis and Justina Schultz.When a young lady, mom recalls her mother having this stitchery hanging in her dining room. My grandmother Schutz had created it, as only a daughter could, that missed her beloved mother . This later would hang in my Aunt Leona's home , and then hang in my moms dining room as well. I had it professionally framed in an antiqued silver frame as a surprise to my mom. After all these years, it remains in excellent condition. It hangs in my sister's home, whose has 4 daughters, one of which no doubt, will cherish it as we have and remember our moms fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!