Pages

April 8, 2009

Whatch Working on Wednesday

Be sure to check out Leslie's blog for other WHATCHA WORKING ON WEDNESDAY POSTS.
Today I am a bit lazy and not having extra time to be creative. I have my grandsons visiting and having lots of fun creating some fun memories for them. It is a beautiful day and we will be outside soon, but first will post the additional touches I made to my room divider .

I decided to add some lights to the floral arrangement in the kitchen divider...also the rabbit that my sister , Helen, gave to me a few years ago. The rabbit is so cute! She has a crocheted sweater and matching socks..holds a vintage Easter post card and basket with a vintage hankie in it..all set for Easter!

Whoops...here is another honey bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!