Pages

April 6, 2009

Aunt Helen's Annie Bag Ladies

 I was telling my niece, Jamie this am about aunt Helen's Annie Bag ladies....the big hit at our craft show every year at Autumn on Parade, Oregon Illinois.   Jamie is now is making Annies herself, so  I thought I would post them here for her to see , and also share this picture ,with others that make dolls. I think the detail Helen used with dressing them sold them , plus the great facial expressions used. The aprons were made from vintage pillow cases and table cloths,embroidered sayings on some,  and collars were made  from pieces of lace etc...oh so cute! She doesn't make these any more but has been bitten by the quilters bug instead. I am blessed to have been given given a couple of her wonderful projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!