Pages

January 2, 2009

Valentines Day

Be it from some old buttons that belonged to grandma or a favorite old family photo...anything goes when it comes to remembering a family loved one this Valentines Day....especially when it is made with a loving heart!



Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast,


it is not proud. It is not rude,


it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered,


it keeps no record of wrongs.


Love does not delight in evil


but rejoices with the truth.


It always protects, always trusts, always hopes


always perseveres.


Love never fails. But where there are


prophecies, they will cease; where there


are tongues, they will be stilled;


where there is knowledge, it will come to pass away.



For we know in part and we prophesy in part,


but when perfection comes,


the imperfect disappears.


When I was a child, I talked like a child,


I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.


When I became a man, I put childish ways


behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection;


then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part;


then I shall know fully, even as I am full known.


And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.


But the greatest of these is love.



NIV... I CORINTHIANS 13: 4-13

.

2 comments:

  1. Donna has left a new comment on your post "Add a Bit of Nostalgia to Valentines Day":

    I love that! It is so pretty! You always have the sweetest remembrances!

    Thank you for entering my bloggy giveaway and putting up a link for me! You're entered TWICE! Woo-hoo! I am so happy that you enjoy reading my blog and get to do some "armchair traveling". Bless you, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a jar of buttons from Grandma Ellen. Maybe I can make some Valentine cards with them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!