Pages

October 31, 2008

All ready to gather some goodies up!






Full moons do strange things to me.... Don't even get me started on how often I have to shave. And these fangs! The only thing that keeps me from chewing on the furniture is chewing on candy bars. Now, if only I could get these grandkids to share...LOL It was a fun and spooktacular night! I think I enjoyed the yard decorations as much as watching the kids get their nerve up to approach the scary decorated porches..LOL Especially little Sean...all those talking skeletons and cackling witches were worrisome to him. !..However, the lure of the candy bowl won out every time!

5 comments:

  1. Boy are they all ever cute! Lukus loves Halloween but was tuckered out before it was over. I love seeing the kiddies all decked out in their favorite cotumes!!!
    HUGS~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure was a fun night - despite all that sugar, both fell asleep in the car on the way home before we even left Tampico! lol

    Thanks again for dinner - everyone had a nice time.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Tampico looks like the perfect small town for trick-or-treating. It's so much fun to see a child's perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they had a ton of fun!

    I just have to say how much I LOVE your Halloween tree Cindy...that is so stinkin' cute!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now if Angie says Stinkin Cute that means that she really likes it!!!!Ryan looks really scarey! We had so few kids come that I want to leave Jerry with the candy next year and go with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!