Pages

September 24, 2008

Show and tell Friday ( better later than never....posted Wednesday!!)

I love visiting www.Kellishouse.blogspot.com and all the interesting places it leads me to on show and tell Fridays..always inspired me to want to decorate!.You all have such interesting things to show and tell about!

The house painting is done now, so I decided to go ahead and paint the inside doors ( front, back and side). I asked the question a while back of what color to go with and the consensus was to use a burgundy wine color



And Here is After....What do you think? (I love it!)
This is a scarecrow that my sister, Helen made for me a couple years ago..Isn't she cute! I just love bringing it out to hang up each year!
I was also cleaning out the shed and found a box with several more vintage Ball jars. If anyone is interestested, I have both 2 quart and one quart jars ... for sale ...both come with new black small mouth lids(lids are new and for decor only) . Buyer pays 7.00 per larger jars and 3.00 for smaller jars, plus postage. I accept Paypal , money order or check. Contact me at primcyn@thewisp.net , if interested.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great color! It shows off the detail wonderfuly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great...what a difference! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new door color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doors. the bottom one is just lie my front door. I was thinking of painting it Candy Apple red. Wish I could get those jars but I just spent my budgeted amount for suplies to restock my little shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, LOVE the color of your door Cindy. What a splash of fun it provides!

    Angie in OH

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW....love the doors!! You certainly picked a great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well that did come out perfect. The details do sparkle with the new shade. Love Helens doll of course, she is such a grand seamstress. Has fun doing them to, you can tell how she enjoys what she makes by the look when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what does Bob think about the color? He's pretty conservative so bet he was wondering about it. I love the color and it does bring the detail of the doors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how the door turned out! If I recall correctly, that color was what I voted for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your new red door looks lovely!
    lots of neat stuff on here..thx for inviting me

    www.artsyedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!