Pages

July 24, 2008


Showcase of Some Awesome Blogs!


There is a blog that has been made to Showcase what they believe to be the..... Top Creative Blogs or Websites & Artists currently online. They selected persons because of their Outstanding Art Work, Friendship, Support to all the Craft Community, and Creative Excellence, stating, they showcase only the Best.


So imagine my surprise to be mentioned here..and my appreciation. You see, I see myself as a master of no craft skills in particular, but do enjoy creating things with a vintage look to them. I have received most my inspiration and tutorials from people awarded recognition on this blog , as do many of us. What a neat way though, to recognize and lead us to their blog sites. I have this place bookmarked for many future visits!
( thanks to Wymzeeartsfriends and Judy Reynolds ( Saltboxgatherings http://comegatheratmytable.blogspot.com/2008/07/hello-everyone.html )

1 comment:

  1. Big congraulations on receiving the honor! You deserve it!!!!!!

    Also, welcome back from your travels to Vegas! Hope you got some rest and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!