Pages

October 30, 2018

Message from Helen re Christmas at homec

💕. Mom always made Halloween and Christmas special. Especially at Christmas she brought out the traditions her mother had. My favorite memory of Christmas is the village under the tree. I remember how I laid on the floor looking at the skaters and village with just the lights from the Christmas tree. They said I fell asleep and they had to carry me to bed. I love getting out the ornaments, especially the old ones that the kids made and the most special one is the Christmas card gave to me when I must have been about 12 or so. Her handwriting was so pretty, I hang it on the tree every year. We had no where to go so she made it very special being at home ; we were so blessed 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!