Pages

October 7, 2017

Nurses

There comes a time in our lives we meet some pretty special people, and I for one, was blessed to become lasting friends with each of the dear KSB Hospital Nurse graduates. Our motto was "Ache and pains we will fix, We're the class of 66!" . As look back over the years, I give each of the gals full credit of inspiring each other to study hard, and learn to be the best nurses we could be. We owe our success to several instructors . our director of nurses Maxine Peterson, and staff of KSB Hospital for all the clinical hours they nurtured us.( I have to insert, this was before the 40 hr work week came into law, so we ate ,slept , worked and breathed hospital most of 24/7, including on call ) This photo was taken at an all school of nursing class reunion many years ago. Since that time , Sheila has passed away . Mary ,Kathy , Wanda , Judy , and I remain besties. This was a good memory I wanted to share . It may have been 51 years ago, but to me it seems like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!