Pages

December 7, 2013

Every year when we were young, mom would traditionally put cookies she made, and hung them on the Christmas tree. This year, I decided to make a kitchen cookie tree as I know the kiddies will enjoy it as they come visit. . Karen and I a...lways enjoyed the Santa cookies best, right Karen??? Mom added almond flavoring to the icing, which made them taste even better. Apparently ,our pet "old Pal" did as well...as one Christmas morning we got up to find the cookies on the lower branches of the tree were missing. Here is my tree..thanks to a wonderful mom that taught me to make her cookies! BTW I just made 8 dozen frosted holly cookies as shown...they will be for sale at the Lee County home extension annual cookie sale this Friday in Dixopn Il. 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!