Pages

January 9, 2013

Garden Seed & Keeping Bags

I had some left over burlap from  Christmas Stockings that I made last  December. I decided to use  it for making seed keepers. I always save my flower seeds, especially the larger red zinnias, which are always   showy, when they bloom mid summer through the fall. This is the 4th year I have saved the seeds and they continue to be a pretty as ever when they bloom in my sunlit garden.  Our church is having a mini bazaar this month and so I am making these for the sale plus any  early orders requested. ( 3.00 each plus postage)   The burplap bag will dry the seeds  by hanging it up during the winter. It is in French Script and the seed packet on the tie, holds enough seeds to get a good start on zinnias this summer. SOLD
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!