Pages

February 27, 2012




We went to check out 3rd Sunday Market , yesterday in Bloomington, Illinois .
I  bought a dresser scarf that I plan to make a valance for the bathroom with...notice the lovely crochet. This old Standard  Motor Oil light sure got our notice. It is in excellent condition and the dealer asking 550.00 .We would have loved being able to purchase this for Voris, our BIL...but decided he could live without it..LOL Had a great day and plan taking Stephanie down next time..lots of garden plants and more to see in May.
I also found some old ribbon to put on a basket lamp I am making for my niece.(.she doesn't know this yet ..it is a birthday present) , this is a picture of her momma, Helen, and  will be inside the basket,  along with some shoes I made using a Hazelruthe pattern.
 I found the black buttons at the show as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!