Pages

December 17, 2011

Holly

 Holly
 ~In our hearts forever~
 

"Remember Me"

To the living, I am gone

To the sorrowful, I will never return

To the angry, I was cheated

... But to the happy, I am at peace

... And to the faithful, I have never left

I cannot speak, but I can listen

I cannot be seen, but I can be heard

So as you stand upon the shore

Gazing at the beautiful sea, remember me

As you look in awe at a mighty forest

And in its grand majesty, remember me

Remember me in your hearts,

In your thoughts, and the memories of the

Times we loved, the times we cried,

the battle we fought and the times we laughed

For if you always think of me,

I will never have gone.


Holly Mitchusson Schier, 26, of Forreston, formerly of Oregon and Chana, died Sunday, Dec. 11, 2011, at FHN Memorial Hospital in Freeport. She was a certified nursing assistant, most recently employed at The Neighbors in Byron.
She was born Nov. 24, 1985, in Rockford, the daughter of Tim and Kathy (Page) Mitchusson. Holly was a 2004 graduate of Oregon High School. She married Dusty Schier on June 28, 2008, in Oregon. She was a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals and the Green Bay Packers. She loved spending time with her dog, Corgie.

Survivors include her husband, Dusty of Forreston; son, Xander of Forreston; parents, Tim (Kim Stahl) Mitchusson of Oregon and Kathy (Brian Peterson) Mitchusson of Byron; sister, Cally Mitchusson of Florida; brothers, Nick and Nathan Peterson, both of Byron; maternal grandparents, Voris and Helen Page of Oregon; and many special aunts, uncles and cousin

She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents, Sam and Peggy Mitchusson.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!