Pages

November 29, 2011

Where did the years go?

Liz, Doug, Lindsay, and Holly. front row...Sarah, Cally, Beth, Bailey and right of Holly, Brittany. 
 
 
Where did the years go?
I remember mom used to say this as she watched the grandchildren grow up. Now I find myself saying the same thing! I can sure look back at this photo and fondly remember many good days at the Page household and their lovely grand children filling their home with laughter...a very happy time. Those of you in the family will certainly recognize these faces       ~Aunt Cindy ~
PS..I had to take a second look...Liz reminds me so much of her aunt Joanie in this photo...also Holly like Kathy and is that Anna or Brittany by Beth?  sure looks like their mom Jill to me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!