Pages

August 1, 2010

Time to start working on those Fall Crafts!


I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and oh my...if you haven't seen them yet, you need to see the lovely Fall  items..the swags and wreaths are gorgeous!  I see they even have Christmas out on the shelves as well...they are getting a real early start this year! Years ago, I remember mom saying, "it isn't even  Thanksgiving  yet, and they are getting Christmas  in the stores already"!  LOL...How times have changed...but have to admit, after all this hot hot humid weather, fall does sound enticing!
Best wishes to all of your getting ready for Fall craft sales and shows. Being retired from sales, I have to admit, the bug hit me yesterday and I picked up a few things  for myself and grandchildren to work on...TBC'd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!