Pages

August 20, 2010

Sean's First Day of School Aug 17,2010

Who's your daddy?





Read To Me
By Jane Yolen

Read to me riddles and read to me rhymes,

Read to me stories of magical times.

Read to me tales about castles and kings.

Read to me stories of fabulous things.

Read to me pirates and read to me knights,

Read to me dragons and dragon-book fights.

Read to me spaceships and cowboys and then,

When you are finished -- please read them again.


Stephanie says...."I can't believe my baby has started school...my other 'baby' started 6th grade but rather adamantly requested no pictures be taken to commemorate the occasion...lol  "
(Added note.. grandma is working on getting pictures of Jeremy)

Want to see more?...
click onto OLDER  POSTS below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!