Pages

February 6, 2009

JENNIFER'S FREE DOLLHOUSE PRINTABLES





If you are in the market for some freebies..here is a site that has some miniatures for dollhouses and craft projects in your future! Some are vintage and could be easily enlarged as needed. I can see several possibilities to use these and thought I'd share my latest great cyber-find with you all! ... Free for the printing , thanks to Jennifer! Here are some examples...she has both new and vintage...I thought these were neat ones!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy---How nice of you to stop by my blog---I read your post about the lamp shade---WAY COOL---that darn Wally World is just the greatest treasure trove sometimes----that trim is divine and the shade looks very beautiful---don't cha just LOVE when that happens!!! Details darlin'---it's always the details that push medeochre to FABULOUS!!!! Have a great weekend! Always, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I am thinking that I could use them in other ways too...hummmm!

    Have a great day!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my post & sharing your "log cabin" story. We never used corncobs, although I hear they have many uses. Glad to get to get know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Hope you will visit again.

    Thanks for sharing the information on the freebies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!