Pages

February 5, 2008

Year Round Christmas Swap


After what seemed like a very long winter, I finally feel like crafting again! ( and for Spring to get here!) This is what I am working on..a "snowgal"..what should snowmen get all attention I wonder? and am I nuts or something, for making snowmen in the Spring? ha...a crafter always thinks Christmas....right?These are made of fleece and are lined in homespun. I embroidered and appliqued the faces on, adding two little button eyes. This was my design and was fun to make. I am in year around Christmas ornie exchanges and decided to try a pocket instead..it is about 6 inches or so and will hang on a tree or knob..as shown here. For my friends in the Christmas Swap,I am adding a cute pineapple cookie cutter pin, mints and one other thing to the inside of the pocket as an added surprise...what is Christmas in Spring without gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!