Pages

January 29, 2008

I have been tagged!

It would appear I have been tagged by New Adventures of an "Old Crow" and I am to write five interesting things about myself . I am not sure I am all that interesting, but here goes!
1) I have been a registered nurse for 32 years, mainly working in Pediatrics the majority of that time. (I workeed in Amarillo Texas, Clinton Iowa, Rockford illinois, Dixon illinois, and Prophetstown, Illinois)
2)I have never been able to whistle
3) I used to play a trumpet ( even my dog Pal howled when I did though, if that gives you a clue to my talents!)
4) I still have the last doll ever given to me as a child... one of the first walkie talkie dolls sold.
5) I used to be a pretty good roller rink skater back in the late 50'sand 60's .. I was amongst the few that never had a broken bone in my lifetime.

I have a love for creative blogs and always amazed at all the talent there is out there !
I have bookmarked on my and I am now given the honor to mention five favorites that I have tagged .

2 comments:

  1. I used to skate too and no injuries - but then I usually 'dance skated' so I'm not much of a risk taker, lol......

    Hugs, Donna D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was a lot fo fun. Our rink was made froma marble like floor...when you fell , you knew it. we did dance skating like The two step combination, waltz , Backwards only ,and so forth...on New Years Eve there would be a large party ..hats, horns and treats etc...a big deal to go to..wish I had pictures of those days...what a hoot. My skate case was plastered with pictures inside of my favorite rock singers...and loved the pom poms I'd put on those skates! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!