Pages

October 19, 2007

We're Sisters by Chance, Friends By Choice

Best Friends
Cindy , Karen and Helen
1949


I was the youngest of five children born to June and Howard Wellman. having two sons and three daughters, within a fifteen year span, our house was always full of kids in town and also from the country. One of my brothers friends once wrote me about my folks, " I never forgot their hospitality and kindness... no one went home hungry from your house." This is a picture of my two older sisters Helen and Karen and myself . I have no baby pictures ,but this one, more than makes up for it...as it is very special to me. These gals are truly my two best friends and I love them dearly!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, what a wonderful picture :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you girls are beautiful!! I bet your sisters spoilt you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved this picture!

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by some special people!