May 23, 2016
April 28, 2016
Subject: Almost Completed
This is based on Alinsky’s eight steps from democracy to socialist society. Obama quotes him often in his book and Hillary did her thesis on Alinsky.ALMOST DONE. JUST ONE ELECTION DECIDES OUR FATE...ALMOST THERE
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a socialist/communist State. The first is the most important
5 OF THE 8 ARE DONE - THE LAST 3 ARE ALMOST THERE
1. Healthcare: "Control Healthcare and you control the People"
2 Poverty: Increase the Poverty level as high as possible." Poor People are easier to control and will not fight back if the government is providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt: Increase the National Debt to an unsustainable level." That way you are able to increase Taxes, and this will produce more Poverty.
4. Gun Control: Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a Police State - total local control.
5. Welfare: Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Livestock, Housing, and Income).
6. Education: Take control of what People read & listen to; take control of what Children learn in School.
7. Religion: Remove faith in God from the Government and Schools. ALMOST THERE!!!
8. Class Warfare: Divide the People into the Wealthy against the Poor. Racially divide. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to Tax the Wealthy with full support of the voting Poor.
April 3, 2016
Dear Beloved God in Heaven,
Please give us a president that loves this country and everything it stands for.
Please give us a president who respects you as the one true God.
Please give us a president who will, with your help, restore this nation to its former glory, the way you created her
Please help us to respect what you have given to us and not take anything for granted ever again. Please God, weaken the evil and strengthen the good, both within and without. In Jesus name , May our eyes be opened, Amen
March 31, 2016
March 7, 2016
February 28, 2016
I can say this about him and others that we honor.. We thank them for the ultimate sacrifice they made, in order to know and appreciate freedoms we have today. They fought so valiantly for us all. . . Our servicemen are a special breed of men. Contrary to popular belief, not all men can be Infantrymen as my uncle was. . True, they can do the tasks that are required of an Infantry man, but at their core being, it takes a special breed of man to be able to be an Infantryman, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Thank you Helen Page for giving this photo of him to us and special thanks to all our soldiers out there ready to defend out country. Our thoughts and prayers Helen wrote "What a very sad thing for their family; he was the only boy killed from Sandwich (WW1), they named their legion post after him. A few years ago they celebrated the post and invited Louis' family members to attend. I was fortunate to be able to go and was very impressed with the many pictures they had of him and his name on the outside of the post. My grandparents were of German descent and were very hurt of the terrible remarks made to them during that time. The grocer would not sell Grandmother the usual good flour for baking because she was German. We have a letter Louis wrote to his sister Leona while he was training at Camp Grant. Described the French generals training them, digging foxholes and sleeping on the ground outdoors. He was killed on my mothers 13th birthday; they were not notified until mid December. He never seemed real to me, until I read his letter. I was moved to tears, what a loss. I came across the telegram sent to notify of his death, a couple post cards he sent from the ship he was on. I gave them to the post along with a copy of his letter. In turn they gave me a copy of the funeral the community gave; very impressive with a large turnout.are with you always ".Helen Page