Pages

February 27, 2014

1970 Nieces & Nephew with Aunties

 

I came across this photo from my blog taken many years ago at Grandmas House. (probably around 1970?) in this photo...Sue, Debbie, Joanie have since passed on and are in Heaven. Karen and I look so young! also pictured are our neices and nephew..Diane and David, Darlene, Christine, Kathy and Jill. no one else was allowed into the party room that day..Grandma made the turkey piñata and I am sur...e my sisters remember the talking parrot who never missed out on a party.. right??? They often go to Voris and Helen's "garage" now...but back then..it was grandmas old basement...which was always a fun place for kids and their aunts. What blessing these kids have been to Aunt Karen and myself....we .love you all bunches!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!