Pages

November 26, 2013

Jim Corcoran November 25, 2013 , now living with the Lord.

...RIP Jim, we all shall miss you.


Don’t grieve for me for now I’m free,
I’m following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone will stay that way,...

I found that peace at close of day.
If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with remembered joy
A friendship shared, a laugh a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I, too, will miss.
But not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life has been full, I’ve savored much.
Good friends, good times, a loved ones touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all to brief
Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief,
Lift up you hearts and share with me,
God wanted me now,
He set me free. ~Author Unknown
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by some special people!